29 Cheadle Street, Fulham Gardens SA
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR THE GROWING FAMILY
Located in Adelaide's most popular coastal region in a highly sought after, dress circle suburb Fulham Gardens. This beautiful solid brick 4-bedroom family home built in 1976 is set on 560sqm (approx.) offering many opportunities for one to add their own touches. Contact Agent
This property offers
- Solid and well maintained 4-bedroom family home.
- Magnificent new Two-Pac high gloss kitchen with Smeg appliances, dishwasher, abundance of cupboards and granite bench tops, tiled splash backs and walk in pantry, gas cooktop and electric oven.
- Formal lounge with large feature window allowing the natural light to enter the home.
- Spacious casual dining and family room with architect cathedral ceiling.
- Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite.
- Fourth bedroom or large games/study.
- Main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Solid stained timber floors throughout.
- New reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling.
- Spacious laundry with rear access.
- Large backyard with garden shed.
- Magnificent veranda for outside entertaining
- Triple length carport with brand new roller door.
- 6.3 KW solar system.
- Alarm System.
- New front lawn with a new irrigation system
This location is perfect for the whole family with local school options such as Henley High, Fulham North Primary and Henley Community Kindergarten. Location is moments to Harbour Town Shopping Centre, Ikea & Adelaide Airport, plus public transport is a breeze with the express city bus only a short walk.
You will love the cosmopolitan vibe of trendy Henley Square, where the summer fun is just beginning & you are spoilt for choice with coffee shops, bars, restaurants, supermarket, retail shopping and of course Adelaide’s finest beaches.
Please copy and paste link to place an offer online, https://burtongroves.com.au/buy-real-estate/online-offer-form
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. The Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before commencement.