54 Sixth Avenue, St Peters SA
OPEN SATURDAY 3RD OCTOBER 3.00-3.30PM ... PICTURE PERFECT
Warmth radiates from every part of this picture perfect single fronted villa, making you feel right at home in the heart of Adelaide’s tightly held St Peters.
Set behind a secure fence with video intercom, you’ll fall in love with its picturesque street presence, low maintenance gardens, bullnose front verandah and period features which have been lovingly cared for and updated by the current owners. It’s your private haven only moments from the heart of the city.
Three very generous bedrooms run off the grand hallway. Follow it to the central living area which provides a warm living space, ornate gas fireplace, high ceilings, and dining space flooded with light from picture windows. Timber french doors extend your space onto a private outdoor entertainment area.
Boasting a new Farquar kitchen professionally designed to maximise storage and functionality it features a timeless Carrera marble herringbone splashback, stone benchtops tops, self-clean oven and dual draw dishwasher – add a picture window this beautiful space is perfect for any cook.
The separate studio is connected to the main house by the rear deck and covered entertainment space. This versatile room offers extra value as a private study, bedroom, rumpus, teenager retreat or play space for the younger kids and overlooks the pretty cottage garden, perfect for your furry family member.
What we love about this home:
- Beautiful location (Burchell Reserve just two doors down!)
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas fireplace in lounge
- Ceiling fans & downlights in all bedrooms
- Farquar Kitchen with new Fisher + Paykel appliances
- Plantations shutters throughout
- Ornate fireplace in master
- Floor to ceiling built in robes in bedroom 2
- Video intercom with secure front gate
- Spacious double garage with utility area and lane access
- Walking distance to the Fix coffee shop (900m), St Peter's Bakehouse, St Peters Billabong and Linear Park
The proud owners have lovingly cared for this home, with finesse and attention offering the new owners’ unseen value and extra peace of mind when investing in this home, including:
- Chemical underpinning to prevent the movement so often experienced in old homes – 2018 (see Urathane Solutions for more information - includes 10-year guarantee)
- Complete upgrade of stormwater management
- Internal replastering & paint work (2018)
- Previously approved plans for ensuite to master
Open for Inspection
Sat 3 Oct, 3:00pm - 3:30pm