2 Eider Court, Greenwith SA
REDUCED - VENDOR SAYS SELL!.. Magnificent Executive Medallion Family Home With Uninterrupted Views
Prepare yourself for the breathtaking home from the moment you arrive at the front of this outstanding home and the impressive views it encompasses.
The Medallion home was built in 2000 is meticulously designed and crafted with a professional's eye for detail, finished to the highest standard with quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
The home is a dream come true, where one can enjoy the meticulous gardens perfect for High Tea afternoons, you will be in awe of the idyllic seclusion and seamless combination of indoor and outdoor living areas.
Privately nestled in resort-style terraced grounds with solar heated pool, extensive paving, courtyards, pavilions and garden beds you are tucked away from it all overlooking 100s of acres of undulating farm land with uninterrupted views to the Little Para Reservoir and surrounding hills.
Located in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac this family home is on one of the largest blocks (1108sqm approx.) in the area whilst being only 30 mins from the city.
Superbly presented this enormous split-level family home presents an exciting opportunity to enjoy city living, country lifestyle and resort living.
With a versatile floor plan that encompasses:
- Elegant formal entry hall featuring leadlight and cloak cupboard
- Formal and informal living areas
- Study or formal dine
- Four bedrooms (two with built in robes and two with their own ensuite)
- Master suite with private balcony, massive walk-in robe and ensuite with separate toilet
- Three bathrooms
- Sound proof home theatre/ family room
- Timber kitchen with huge butler’s pantry and Meile dishwasher
- Quality tiling through-out
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 2 x split systems
- High ceilings
- Fully enclosed and secure service yard
- Large laundry with storage space and direct access to the service yard
- Solar heating to the in ground pool, separate spa.
- Double auto garage with internal access
- In access of 329m2 under the main roof
- Security fencing with intercom system
- Auto irrigation
- Gorgeous established gardens
- Maximum privacy
Far too much to list, one must call Kim Henley to view this magnificent home.